Sunday, December 2, 2012

I'm not talking to you about doughnuts!

O Dear Lord this week has been a doozy!!!!!

We have hit a whole new level of functioning! I have had to ground him from his computer again due to him ordering crap again. We had made a plan to go to Torrance Bakery but he screwed that up!! so for hours all I heard was I want donuts.... on and on and on.. so I finally yelled I AM NOT TALKING TO YOU ABOUT DOUGHNUTS!!!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!



He is so independent and brilliant that we just fall between all the cracks!  I signed back on with Harbor Regional to find services and opportunity for my boy. My beloved case worker looks at me and says...
I don't know why you signed up with us again. He is too high functioning for anything we have to offer and too low functioning for typical programs. So I'm really sorry Ms Capo you're kinda stuck!
Yea me!!!!!
I am constantly reminded how far we have come but this phase is very difficult. I suppose it is the teenage yrs with all kids that are difficult, having an autism diagnoses just adds another layer.

I am not really certain why people blog. Is it for me to work out my own anxt? Is it for your enjoyment? I am not sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment